Company takes your Privacy seriously and endeavors to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
When, how and which type of information might be collected?
1. By visiting the website and/or through cookies, Company may automatically gain the following information and data; including but not limited to: traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, IP address, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which Client or User arrived at or viewed after leaving our website.
2. By contacting us via the website, the correspondence may by reserved for security reasons or in case required by law, or to fullfill your order or request.
3. By registering on our site, filling out surveys, inquiries, and/or orders, we obtain and store the information and data on them.
What are cookies, why and how they are handled?
1. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that Company puts on your computer if you agree (see below agree checkbox). These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
2. The cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. Please consider that a cookie is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service to you.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How do we handle and protect your data?
Your data is stored on secure and certified Amazon servers. For safety reasons, please do not share your registration data (login and password) or any other codes with anyone else. Your data is handled and transferred by and among our staff whose aim is to fulfill your request or orders, answer your questions, as well as carry out or support the services provided to you. We draw your attention to the fact that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and thus we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. For your protection, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
How do we use your data?
- We carry out your requests and orders, and answer your questions
- We send you notices on the website.
- We send service or promotional communications via email ONLY to the e-mail address used for the registration.
- We may connect the secondary contact in case of questions related to the subscription or in case of termination request.
- We allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
Please note that we do not transmit your data to third parties – except our contributors and subcontractors taking part in fullfilling our obligations towards you. We do not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as described in this policy or as required by law.
Please note that we transmit your data to third person or authority if by law or sentence with legal effect we are obliged to do so. By accepting this regulation you allow us to proceed your data to our subcontractor cooperating in storage and administration of your data.
What kind of rights do you have?
Your rights and corrective course of action are regulated by the Hungarian CXII. Act of 2011 and the regarding directives of the European Union.
If you believe that any of your information that we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us via post or email. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By communicating with us via e-mail or by submitting any request on the Website, you consent to receive e-mail or other electronic communications from Company.
You shall not: (a) access data or materials not intended for you; (b) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (c) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or (d) attempt to interfere with services to any user, host or network.
By accessing and using the Website, you understand and accept the risk that data and communications, including e-mail and other electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated over the Internet.